Superfoods protein bar – healthy homemade snack bar that you will love. Vegan and gluten free.
Perfect snack before or after a workout with 40 g of protein in the whole batch.
And the prep time is 2 minutes!
1/3 cup chia seeds
1/4 cup coconut flakes
1/4 cup of hemp seeds
2 cups of hemp, pea or any vegan protein (Sunwarrior Protein Blend)
2 cups of dates (can substitute raisins)
3 tbsp cocoa powder
1/2 cup of water
1 cup of mixed nuts
1/2 cup sunflower seeds
1. Mix dates and water in food processor until having a smooth paste.
2. Add all ingredients and blend for 15 seconds until having a paste.
3. Mix well if some of the ingredients have stuck to the edges and blend again for a few seconds.
4. Press into a pan covered with parchment paper.
5. Let sit overnight.
6. Can be frozen for a month.
Serves: 20 mini or 8 large bars.