- Dr. Melody Hart N.D., Ph.D.
Doctorate of Naturopathy ’97 Midwest University.
- Studied with Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt MD (ILADS Lyme Literate training) Neural Biology since 2003-Present, Dr. Paul Yanick ND – Quantum Medicine 2000-2003, Dr Jacob Liberman OD1998-2000.
- Board Certified with the American Naturopathic Medical Association (ANMA), American Academy of Quantum Medicine (AAQM), American Academy of Neural Therapy (AANT), American Association of Nutritional Consultants (AANC) and National Naturopathic Council (NNC).
- Appeared at 2009 AESURG Medical Conference Khajurhoa. India; Chicago Public Library Sulzer Regional; Schaumburg Public Library; Bolingbrook Public Library; La Lesche Group; Holistic Moms Network; Chicago Lyme Support Group; GreenFamily Festival; Theosophical Society;
- Appeared on WGN 9; ABC 7 Chicago; NBC 5 Chicago; ABC 2Chicago; CLTV;
Appeared in Chicago Tribune; Geneva Sun; Beacon News; Seattle Times; Women’s World; USA Weekend Magazine; Explore Magazine; Vegetarian Times; Whole Life Times -LA; Modern Sage Magazine; Knol; iVillage; iParenting; Latina Magazine; Recipes Today; Balance in Diet; Delicious Living Magazine; The Cloud Harvester.
- Appeared on Healthradio.net; WJJG; Thomas Pecora show
- Member Better Business Bureau, Board Member Midwest Lyme Foundation; Board Member InNetwork; National Speakers Association – Candidate U Graduate.
- Books in Progress: 7 Habits of Healthy Lifestyle, and Natural Laws of Wellness.
Empower individuals with the knowledge necessary to take command of their health and fitness while simultaneously optimizing their health and vitality. To enlighten people to see, know and understand about physical, mental and spiritual conditions. Also to provide assistance in their own healing through natural remedies.
- Specialize in Holistic solutions to Chronic Health conditions.
Intern - Assistant
I am a student currently attending National University of Health Sciences. I am planning to finish up my Bachelors in Biomedical Science with a minor in nutrition during 2015. I am looking forward to working towards my doctorate in Naturopathy as soon as my bachelors in done.